Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
**If interested, please register within five days of group start. If minimums are not met, group reassignment may be necessary.
**Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Spring 2016 Groups:*These groups welcome Mothers to bring their babies (6 months and younger)!*
- Wed Mar 30 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - FULL
- Wed Mar 30 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Mercer Island Pediatrics - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - FULL
- Mon Apr 11 - 11:00 AM-1:00 PM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - Facilitator - Sarah Palmer - FULL
- Fri May 6 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Seward Park (South Seattle) - Facilitators - Gina Baird - OPEN
- TBD - Swedish Issaquah - COMING SOON!
- Tues Mar 29 12:45-2:15 PM - Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- TBD - Temple Isaiah (Fulton, MD) - Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.