Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
2015 Spring Classes:
- Sun Mar 1 - 1:30-3:00 PM Swedish Lytle Center - First Hill Seattle - Facilitator - Maria Ghel - FULL
- Mon Mar 30 - 10:30-12:00 PM Wellspring - Bellevue - Facilitator - Veronique Burke - 2 spaces Register for WellSpring class @ Wellspring Microsoft EAP credit accepted.
- Thu Apr 2 - 12:30-2:00 PM (no class Apr 9) Beth Shalom - Facilitator - Megan Wood - 2 spaces
- Mon Apr 6 - 12:30-2:00 PM Dragonfly – Fremont – Facilitator Sarah Palmer - OPEN
- Mon Apr 20 - 1:00-2:30 PM (No class Memorial Day)- KidsQuest Museum - Factoria - Facilitator - Jennifer Watanabe - OPEN
- Wed Apr 22 - 12:30-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- Tue May 12 - 10:00-11:30 AM (6/23-6/30 11-12:20 PM) Jewish Family Service - Facilitator - Erin Bernau - OPEN
- Mon Mar 23 10:30-12:00 PM EST - Canadian Academy of Theraputic Arts (CATA) - Richmond Hill, Ontario - Sharyn Feldman
- Mon Mar 23 1:30-2:30 PM EST - Canadian Academy of Theraputic Arts (CATA) - Richmond Hill, Ontario - Sharyn Feldman To register for Listening Mothers classes at CATA please see - Mindful Mommy School and click Contact Us.
2015 Winter Classes:
- Mon Jan 12 - Dragonfly Healing Arts - Freemont - 12:00-1:45 pm - Facilitator - Sarah Palmer - FULL
- Wed Jan 28 - JCC - Mercer Island 10:00 -11:30 am - Facilitator Hagit Golan -
- Tue Jan 20 (no class Feb 17) - Center for Child & Family Wellness (CCFW- UW) - 10:00-11:30 am - Facilitator - Erin Bernau - FULL
- Wed Feb 4 - Swedish Ballard - 12:30-2:00 pm - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - FULL spaces
Due to the sharing nature of the group, classes need a minimum of five and we need to cap them at eight. Plan to join with a friend! Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $150. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.