Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
Fall 2016 Groups:
- Sun Sept 11 - 1:00-3:00 PM Swedish Cherry Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Maria Gehl - FULL
- Wed Sept 14 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - FULL
- Mon Sept 19 - 11:00 AM-1:00 PM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - Facilitator - Sarah Palmer - FULL
- Thur Sept 29 - 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Aditi Yoga and Bodywork (Seattle) - Facilitators - Joy MacTavish/Jennifer Mendelson - FULL
- Thur Oct 27 - (no group 11/24) 12:00-2:00 PM Stroum Jewish Community Center (Mercer Island) - Facilitator - Malka Maizel - OPEN
- Thur Nov 3 - 1:30-3:30 PM Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Wed Nov 9 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka To register: Sarah Nakatsuska
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- Temple Isaiah (Fulton, MD) - Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Canada - Victoria, BC
Winter 2017 Groups:
- Wed Jan 11 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- Wed Jan 11 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Sun Feb 5 - specific time TBD (no group 2/19) Swedish Cherry Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Maria Gehl - OPEN
- Mon Feb 6 - 10:30 AM-12:30 PM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - Facilitator - Kaleigh Pettis - OPEN
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.