Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
**If interested, please register within five days of group start. If minimums are not met, group reassignment may be necessary.
Fall 2016 Groups:
- Wed Aug 31 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Sun Sept 11 - 1:00-3:00 PM Swedish Cherry Hill (Seattle) - Facilitator - Maria Gehl - OPEN
- Tues Sept 13 - 1:30-3:30 PM Inspire Yoga (Bellingham) - Facilitator - Jennifer Given-Helms - OPEN
- Wed Sept 14 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- Mon Sept 19 - 11:00 AM-1:00 PM Virginia Mason U-Village Medical Center (Seattle) - Facilitator - Sarah Palmer - OPEN
- Thur Sept 22 - 12:00-2:00 PM Stroum Jewish Community Center (Mercer Island) - Facilitator - Malka Maizel - OPEN
- Thur Sept 22 - 1:30-3:30 PM Madrona School (Bainbridge Island) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Wed Sept 28- 9:30 AM-11:30 AM Northwest Hospital (North Seattle) - Facilitator - Jamie Elzea - OPEN
- Thur Sept 29- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Aditi Yoga and Bodywork (Wallingford, Seattle) - Facilitators - Joy MacTavish/Jennifer Mendelson - OPEN
- Wed Nov 9 - 12:00-2:00 PM Swedish Issaquah - Facilitator - Ferda Celen - OPEN
- Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- Temple Isaiah (Fulton, MD) - Facilitator - Michelle Greenberg For more information, send Michelle an Email **Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.