Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
We generally don't schedule summer groups however, if we have enough interest we will find a facilitator to support you. We have had several summer inquires and may be offering a summer group in the Ballard area. Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM if you are interested in participating in a summer Listening Mothers™ group.
**If interested, please register within five days of group start. If minimums are not met, group reassignment may be necessary.
- Sun Mar 1 - 1:30-3:00 PM Swedish Lytle Center - First Hill Seattle - Facilitator - Maria Ghel - FULL
- Mon Mar 30 - 10:30-12:00 PM Wellspring - Bellevue - Facilitator - Veronique Burke - FULL
- Thu Apr 2 - 12:30-2:00 PM (no class Apr 9) Beth Shalom - Facilitator - Megan Wood - FULL
- Wed Apr 22 - 12:30-2:00 PM Swedish Ballard - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - FULL
- Tue May 12 - 10:00-11:30 AM (6/23-6/30 11-12:20 PM) Jewish Family Service - Facilitator - Erin Bernau - 2 spaces
- May 27 - 12:30-2:00 PM Purple Om Yoga Studio in Denville NJ - Facilitator - Christina Liparini To register for classes: Women's Reach
- **Coming Soon** Hosted at Parenting Journey
- Mon Mar 23 10:30-12:00 PM EST - Canadian Academy of Theraputic Arts (CATA) - Richmond Hill, Ontario - Sharyn Feldman
- Mon Mar 23 1:30-2:30 PM EST - Canadian Academy of Theraputic Arts (CATA) - Richmond Hill, Ontario - Sharyn Feldman To register for Listening Mothers groups at CATA please see - Mindful Mommy School and click Contact Us.
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend! Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $150. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.