The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
If you know the group you would like to join, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM.
2014 Summer Classes:
Listening Mothers™ is thrilled to be able to offer SUMMER CLASSES. Due to travel and vacation schedules Listening Mothers™ does not generally offer summer classes. We are however thrilled to be offering two this summer:
- Mon Jul 28 - Jewish Family Services - Capital Hill 10:30-12:00 pm - FULL - Facilitator Sarah Palmer- no class on 8/11 - finishing up on 9/22
- Wed Jul 30 - JCC - North 10-11:30 am - FULL - Facilitator Jamie Wazenkewitz
- Mon Aug 25 - Swedish Ballard - 7-8:30 pm - OPEN - Facilitator - Maria Gehl
2014 Fall Classes:
- Sun Sep 7 - Lytle Center- Swedish - Seattle 2:30- 4:00 pm - OPEN - Facilitator - Maria Gehl
- Wed Sep 17 - JCC - Mercer Island 10-11:30 am - OPEN -Facilitator - Hagit Golan
- Mon Sep 15 - KidsQuest Museum - Factoria - 1:00-2:30 pm - OPEN -Facilitator - Jennifer Watanabe
- Wed Oct 1 - The Cove School - West Seattle 12:30-2:00 pm - OPEN - Facilitator - Renee Metty
- Wed Oct 8 - Muza Education Center - Ballard - 12:30-2:00 pm - OPEN - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn
Due to the sharing nature of the group, classes need a minimum of five and we need to cap them at eight. Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $150. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.