Listening Mothers ™
The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
**If interested, please register within five days of group start. If minimums are not met, group reassignment may be necessary.
**Can't find a group that fits your schedule? If there is enough interest, we will find a facilitator to support you! Please register using the REGISTRATION FORM to get the process started.
- Mon Sept 14 - 9:30-11:30 AM Nurtureways (Bothell) - Facilitator - Jamie Elzea - OPEN
- Wed Sept 16 - 10:00-12:00 PM Swedish Ballard (Seattle) - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
- Wed Sept 16 - 11:00-1:00 PM Mercer Island Pediatrics - Facilitator - Ferda Celen/Malka Maizel - OPEN
- Thu Sept 17 - 10:00-12:00 PM Jewish Family Service - Facilitator - Erin Bernau - OPEN
- Fri Sept 18 - 4:00-6:00 PM Tacoma - Facilitator - Sol Riou - OPEN
- Sat Sept 19 - 12:00-2:00 PM (no group Oct 31) Kirkland - Facilitator - Christina Barrows - OPEN
- Wed Sept 23 - 10:30-12:30 PM (no group Oct 14) Queen Anne (Seattle) - Facilitator - Karin Matthews - OPEN
- Mon Sept 28 - 11:00-1:00 PM Virginia Mason Sand Point - Seattle - Facilitator - Sarah Palmer/Kaleigh Pettis - OPEN
- Thu Oct 1 - 12:00-2:00 PM Beth Shalom - Facilitator - Megan Wood - OPEN
- Sat Oct 3 - 10:00-12:00 PM Center for Birth (Seattle) - Facilitator - Megan Wood - OPEN
- Sun Oct 4 - 1:00-3:00 PM Swedish Lytle Center - First Hill Seattle - Facilitator - Maria Ghel- OPEN
- Thu Oct 7 - 10:00-12:00 PM Stroum Jewish Community Center - Mercer Island - Facilitator - Hagit Golan- OPEN
- Fri Oct 16 - 12:30-2:30 PM Madrona School (Bainbridge) - Facilitator - Joleen Hollow-Bist - OPEN
- Mon Nov 9 - 9:30-11:30 AM (no group Dec 28) Nurtureways (Bothell) - Facilitator - Jamie Elzea - OPEN
- *Coming Soon* Hosted at Parenting Journey
- Sun Sept 6 1:00-2:30 PM - Thrive Studio Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Stephanie Curran To register: Stephanie Curran
- Thu Sept 3 10:00-11:30 AM - Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka
- Thu Oct 29 10:00-11:30 AM - Victoria, BC - Facilitator - Sarah Nakatsuka To register: Sarah Nakatsuska
Canada - Victoria, BC
Due to the sharing nature of this program, groups need have at least five participants (maximum of eight). Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $195. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.