The Listening Mothers™ program offers a unique opportunity for parents of babies birth through six months of age to discover the joys of parenting. Our science based curriculum will help you turn the present moment into a positive moment!
2014 Fall Classes:
- Sun Sep 7 - Lytle Center- Swedish - Seattle 2:30- 4:00 pm - Facilitator - Maria Gehl and Eliza Baughn - FULL
- Wed Oct 1 - The Cove School - West Seattle 12:30-2:00 pm - Facilitator - Renee Metty - 2 spaces Avail -
- Thu Oct 2 - Open Arms - El Centrol de la Raza 10:30--12:00 pm - Facilitator - Gigi Wickwire and Augustina Colombo Eiff - FULL
- Mon Oct 6 - Microsoft - Well Spring Counseling - Bellevue 1:00-2:30 pm - Facilitator - Veronique Burke - Closed Class - Wellspring
- Sat Oct 18 A Child's Journey School - Kirkland - 10-11:30 pm - Facilitator - Christina Barrows - OPEN
- Wed Oct 29 - JCC - Mercer Island 10-11:30 am - -Facilitator - Hagit Golan - 2 spaces avail
- Wed Nov 19 - Muza Education Center - Ballard - 12:30-2:00 pm - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - 1 spaces avail
2015 Winter Classes:
- Tue Jan 20 (no class Feb 17) - Center for Child & Family Wellness (CCFW- UW) - 10:00-11:30 am - Facilitator - Erin Bernau - OPEN
- Sun Feb 1 (no class Feb 15) - Swedish Lytle Center - Seattle - 1:30-3:00 pm - Facilitator - Maria Ghel - OPEN
- Wed Feb 4 - Swedish Ballard - 12:30-2:00 pm - Facilitator - Eliza Baughn - OPEN
2015 Spring Classes:
- Spring 2015 - KidsQuest Museum - Factoria - Time TBD - Facilitator - Jennifer Watanabe - OPEN
Due to the sharing nature of the group, classes need a minimum of five and we need to cap them at eight. Plan to join with a friend!
Listening Mothers™ meets weekly for eight weeks. The fee is $150. In most cases there are partial scholarships available for those in need. If you have questions regarding this please let us know via the CONTACT PAGE.
See our Facilitators page to read about our experienced instructors.